Join me on this Journey!

Dallas, TX
Sharing with the you the things I learn along the way...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Road trip!!

This past weekend Jin and I traveled back to Aggieland for one last visit before we move to Colorado! It was so much fun! Our main agenda was FOOD...we wanted to eat at all of our favorite places that we can't get anywhere else.

First stop: Beef fajitas at Ninfas (I didn't even get a picture of it because we were so busy eating!!)

Next stop...$4 movie (can't beat it!!) We saw "The Lincoln Lawyer" it was really good!

Then we went to Mugwalls to talk and read a little bit.


But we ended up just playing on our IPhones :)



Then we headed over to my good friend Haley's to get ready for salsa lessons at the Village Cafe! I wish I had taken a video of this. It was so much fun! 
The next day we finished our food frenzy with our all time favorite College Station places...Jin's and Blue Baker. 
Yes, he is.
Then we headed over to the George Bush Library for a little "picnic" before we headed home. It was a great weekend and I leave you with this little treat. 




No comments: