Join me on this Journey!

Dallas, TX
Sharing with the you the things I learn along the way...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Missing another part of the world

So for the past week or so, East Asia has really been on my heart. I just miss my time there! The area is so distinct, so its hard to explain what it was like for me there. Those 6 weeks were very difficult but amazing too! I made some really sweet friends and saw God's power like I had never seen before! I honestly don't think about my time there often, probably because it was such a different experience. But, I want to be more diligent in praying for that area and my friends there. So, I want to ask you my readers to join me today in prayer for that area of the world. Pray for God's power to be manifest in mighty ways and for hearts to be softened for the Gospel. 
Chicken feet...i promise i really ate one.

Yeah, I got my haircut one of the first days and the stylist asked me to come to Japan with him to be his hair model.

beautiful scene

Jaozi (dumplings). One of my friends taught me how to make these!
Matthew 28:19-20 "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."


PS I need to start learning Korean...

No comments: